Ever wondered what an online women’s circle is like? Join us for this event where you can learn about how they work, connect with a group of women, and engage in discussion with us. Unlike our topical Divine Within circles, this event doesn’t have a pre-set curriculum but allows you to dip your toe into the water to experience some healing practices, co-create space with other women who are looking for healing, and practice participating in a women’s circle.
Sunday, Nov 12th 10:30am-11:30am – Online
These circles are for you if you
- Are interested in having deeper conversations about women’s life experiences
- Want a safe space for emotional healing and sharing
- Find it hard to commit to in-person healing practices but can attend a Zoom call
- Want to learn divine feminine practices for healing yourself
- Miss the feeling of community with other women
- Don’t feel comfortable at traditional churches
- Want to honor your life’s natural cycles and the cycles of the moon
Are you tired of
- Meeting up with other women but spending time complaining, comparing and judging?
- Seeing other women spending time together on Facebook and feeling left out?
- Doomscrolling and Netflixing your evenings away?
- Feeling like you work so hard but your life isn’t going where you want it?
- Saying yes to everyone else in your life except yourself?
I share a variety of practices to help you gain control over your life and cherish your Divine Within, including
- Short grounding meditations
- Poetry reading, music
- Goddess and divine feminine history and education
- I-Ching and Tarot readings
- Time in Nature and Nature Ally learnings
- Intention and Intuition work
- Reading recommendations
Only $10, Circle limited to 15 women. Scholarships Available.